Spiga

Layalina Hotel - Phuket Hotels

Layalina Hotel


Layalina Hotel
75 Beach Road,Kamala Beach
Phuket 83150
Hotel booking

When I created the Layalina concept, I had a very simple idea. Offer a cozy beach hideaway for sophisticated world travelers seeking a more subtle form of luxury and an experience within. You are my guest in my home and I intend to make it a wonderful visit, applying the same service techniques and standards as in a 5 star diamond resort.
It was a relaxed and easygoing atmosphere that I wanted, and thought others would like too. Staying in a happy place whose purpose is to lighten up, enjoy life and nourish the body and soul. Where time appears to stand still and all that matters is you. Quality of life is more important than standard of living.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Layalina Hotel,Phuket Hotels

0 comments: